I apologize for being a little late to post what has become a feature of this blog.
For those of you who do not know, every month I like to share the books that are being released that I am most looking forward to getting my greedy hands on. Then, in return, I ask my readers to share what new books of the month they are looking forward to as well. It’s a great way to find some titles to look for on your next trip to the bookstore!
- The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd – January 7th (I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book and have already reviewed it for your pleasure here!)
- The Memory of Lost Senses by Judith Kinghorn – January 7th
- The Dead in the Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley – January 14th (I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book and have already reviewed it for your pleasure here!)
- The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness – January 23rd
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare – January 28th
What January releases are you looking forward to?