Hey, everyone! Sorry for being a little late to post the list of March book releases that you might want to keep an eye out for. Blame Oscar weekend for keeping me hooked on my other love — movies!
- The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld — March 4
- Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland — March 4
- Gemini by Carol Cassella — March 4
- Why Kings Confess by C.S. Harris — March 4
- Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi — March 6
- Savage Girl by Jean Zimmerman — March 6
- The Lost Sisterhood by Anne Fortier — March 11
- Three Weeks with Lady X by Eloisa James — March 25
- Empress of the Night: A Novel of Catherine the Great by Eva Stachniak — March 25 (I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book and have already reviewed it for your pleasure here!)
- Stay Where You Are And Then Leave by John Boyne — March 25
Now, what March book releases are you looking forward to reading? Have any to add to my list?