Hello everyone! And Happy New Year!!!
It has been another wonderful year of reading and reviewing here at cammminbookland, and as always I want to send so much thanks and gratitude to all of my readers. I started this blog in March of 2013 because I love to read and wanted to have the opportunity to share my thoughts on books with others; I had no idea at the time that this would evolve to a healthy readership and such wonderful discussions/recommendations. Thank you, thank you, thank you — I really can never say this enough!
I know I have been a bit quiet towards the end of this year in terms of my usual review posting activity (a new job has left me with less time to read than I was accustomed to), but I am determined to carry on because this is something I love to do. So have no fear, because Cam is here, and she is leaving you with a list of her Top Ten Books of 2014 so you might add some goodies to your TBR List. (With the exception of the #1 spot, this list will be in no particular order.)
1. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. Rebecca by Daphne de Maurier
3. A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare
4. How the Marquess Was Won by Julie Anne Long
5. Natchez Burning by Greg Isles
6. The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
7. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
8. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
9. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Ann Blankman
10. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith