I have been anxiously awaiting March, since it is the month that will bring me many stories I have been anticipating. The Winner’s Crime needs to be mine as soon as possible. I need more Kestrel and Arin!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski — March 3rd
- Rebel Queen by Michelle Moran — March 3rd
- Who Buries the Dead by C.S. Harris — March 3rd
- The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace — March 3rd
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold — March 3rd
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows — March 10th
- The Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose — March 17th
- At the Water’s End by Sara Gruen — March 31st
- Four Nights With the Duke by Eloisa James — March 31st
- Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein — March 31st
- The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige — March 31st
What March new releases are you looking forward to? Sound off in the comments!